Homelessness is not just Oakland’s problem. Thousands of people experience homelessness every year across Alameda County. EveryOne Home is a countywide effort to collaborate on funding and initiatives that make it easier for anyone experiencing a housing crisis to get help. EveryOne Home is focused on five key strategies to end homeless in Alameda County:
- Prevent homelessness and other housing crises.
- Increase housing opportunities for the plan’s target populations.
- Deliver flexible services to support stability and independence.
- Measure success and report outcomes.
- Develop long-term leadership and build political will.